segunda-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2007

Anasazi "O sobrevivente"











Anasazi "the survivor"
This was my final work of my degree in Communication Design and my first experience in comic books. I really enjoy this one. It was for me one of the things that give me more pleasure than ever. I really must do another again. I also done a video of it that was another good experience(Anasazi o sobrevivente-Animation). 
I loved the story, that i created with my dear and brainy friend Samuel Teixeira(http://standground.blogspot.com), who helped me in giving some juice and some background to the story. Well the story is about an apocalyptic future, year 4044, were our principal character Anasazi is living and struggling for is life with mutations from government experiments and the world is full of creatures that are starving like Anasazi becouse there is few food remaining. So Anasazi is a Human that becomes cannibal so that he can survive. 
I have done this story because we are facing a growing individual and gready, society that forgets moral and ethics principals and this is an example of what could happen in the future.
I just love science fiction and gore so this is that story that i love too create and I hope i will get too do a 2º book. 

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

oi serginho, andei aki a espreitar o teu blog, e curti bue, especialmente este da BD...
para variar continuas a dar-lhe maningue no desenho, continua assim, bjs!!!!